At a glance
The Hoval Enventus Emån rotary heat exchanger is generally used for comfort ventilation systems. It transmits humidity, even in the transition period. Higher air humidity improves the indoor climate. The hygroscopic surface helps with humidity transmission.
|Reduces CO2 emissions|
|Lower investment for heat generation and distribution|
|Ready-to-install and functional product|
|Perfectly coordinated system (storage mass, drive, control unit)|
- Proven: for many years in numerous applications
- Efficient: high levels of temperature efficiency and good humidity transmission values
- Easy to use: perfect indoor climate in the winter
- Clean: dust-free air
- Individual: wide range of accessories
- Reliable: Eurovent-certified and hygiene-certified
- Stable: differential pressure stability up to 1000 Pa
- Flexible: width can be selected in 1 mm increments
- Extensive range: shafts in six different heights all achieve optimum efficiency with a low pressure drop
- Rotatable: suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
- Safe to operate: complete drive technology available
The robust design prevents rotor movements that can cause leaks.Suitable casing is available for each rotor size in the range. It can also be custom-made for the room ventilation unit in question on request. The standard casing is intended for vertical installation. However, smaller models can also be made for horizontal installation.
The Hoval Enventus Emån rotary heat exchanger transfers both sensible energy (temperature) and latent energy (humidity). For this, the smooth foil of the storage mass is coated with a 3 Å molecular sieve. Humidity transmission improves the indoor climate, even in the transition period.
Hoval Enventus provides easy, reliable drive equipment for both constant and variable speed operation.